If you are going to work with a new client, it is useful to add the new data. This can also be done in different ways.
Option A: 1. Open a new invoice.
2. Click on select a customer , select an existing customer or click create customer to add a new customer.
3. Enter the information and click save.
4. Back in the invoice you will now see all the details of the customer.
Option B: 1. Go to dashboard, click contacts > customers
2. Here you can see the customers who are already in your contacts . Now click on create customer in the top right corner to add a new customer.
3. Enter the details under company details, other and billing address. After entering the details, do not forget to click save !
Is your customer a private person and not a company? Then switch to Client is person and fill in all data.
Option C: 1. From the home page at the top right, click the plus, and then new customer.
Enter the details under company details, other and billing address. The delivery address box only needs to be filled in if this address is different from the billing address. Is this address the same? Then tick the box copy from invoice address . Then the data is automatically taken over. After entering the details, do not forget to click save !
Plot no. C -98 B Industrial Area, Mohali